Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nice House Stuff: Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x- New Limited Edition Colors ( Video Review )

Nice House Stuff:  Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x- New Limited Edition Colors 
Nice House Stuff:  Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x- New Limited Edition Colors
Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x
    
  • New and Improved: Get Better Results in Half the Time.
  • See results in as few as two treatments, freedom from shaving in as little as 3 months.
  • Professional laser hair removal at a fraction of the cost of in-office visits.
  • FDA-cleared safe and effective for permanent results.
  • Easy to use with a digital display for guidance and 5 comfort settings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 I've be waxing and using epilators for many years and was growing tired of the skin irritation from the process. I have course dark hair that grows quickly and leads to many ingrown hairs :( So after much research, including considering professional laser hair removal, I decided to give this a try for use on my bikini line and underarms.

I just finished my 9th treatment and I am thrilled with the results!!! I'm a good candidate because I have very pale skin and dark hair, and used it as directed at level 5 (once a week, and again for touch ups when various areas grew back quicker than others). After two treatments on my bikini line, I noticed the hair growing back much slower. After about a month, there were areas that stopped growing for a few weeks, and then hair grew back much thinner. I went from needing to shave every few days to about once a week, 
 
and eventually some areas not at all!!! It looks like there are many areas that hair has not gown back at all. Today, I have far less ingrown hairs--which was my biggest reason for starting these treatments. I seem to be getting the best result in my underarm area (also have done 9 treatments). My once constant 5 o'clock shadow on my underarms (lovely picture, right?) is gone, and currently the hair barely grows!!

The only complaint I have is the small laser head. If it were larger, I'd consider doing my legs. At this time, it just seems way too time consuming to do a whole leg, and I don't think i'd follow through with it. And as other people mentioned, it does hurt a bit, but that is to be expected with this type of treatment. BE PATIENT AND YOU'LL GET RESULTS!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
Tags: skin irritation,laser hair removal,ria Hair Removal Laser 4x- New Limited Edition Colors,Nice House Stuff,for women,

No comments:

Post a Comment