Friday, December 27, 2013

Hot Girls Clothing & Accessories :Scarleton Women's Tote

Hot Girls Clothing & Accessories :Scarleton Women's Tote
Scarleton Women's Tote
  • Made of soft faux leather with dual rolled top handles.
  • Top zip closure.
  • Outside zip pocket and slip pocket. Coin bag with zip closure.
  • Inside small bag (12"x8") with removable and adjustable crossbody strap
  • 19"x13"x6"
Review
-----------------
 I bought  Scarleton Women's Tote for my girlfriend and she really loved it. In fact, her mom is jealous and wants one too.

I'm a guy so I don't know how to review a purse but I can tell you that the material seems to be good quality.
There's also a little flat wallet thing with a zipper, which came with it, that looks like it can hold cash. My girlfriend looked excited when she saw that.

In addition, there is another little handheld purse thing that came with it as well. I believe these are called "clutches". Again, my girlfriend was happy about that.

The size of the purse is large which allows it to carry a lot of things including her macbook pro laptop. If your significant other likes red then she'd probably like this one. 
 
 
 
 
 
Tags:  Scarleton Women's Tote,Hot Girls Clothing & Accessories,

No comments:

Post a Comment