Friday, December 27, 2013

Hot boys Clothing & Accessories, : doublju mens v-neck t-shirts with long sleeve review


doublju mens v-neck t-shirts with long sleeve review
    doublju mens v-neck t-shirts with long sleeve review
    Hot boys Clothing & Accessories
  • Cotton
  • Do not bleach / Low iron if necessary
  • #070D is comfortable basic v-neck solid t-shirts in various color
  • Features flexible soft slim fit and Short Sleeve
  • Please check sizing info to make sure your measurement before ordering
Now, I will give you a full in-depth review of this shirt. I'm 5 ft 6, and I love slim shirts. Especially ones tight around the waist. I am 14 years old and weigh about 120 at the moment. I consider myself very athletic for I lift weights 3 times a week and I am going on my 5th year in Martial Arts. I bought this shirt in the hopes of having a slim shirt that sorta brought out my tone. Most shirts I have I bulge out some and I hate those.

First off, the shipping was fast, I got my shirt in the mail in 3 days considering the fact it was from Korea! That was a huge plus for me!


Secondly, This is a bit disappointing but I ordered a medium which I thought would fit me, and while it does, it didn't offer me the slimness like in the photo, in fact, this was in between slim and an average Hanes t-shirt. That was a bit of a disappointment but I still like it :). It is very soft and looks great! one of the best V-necks I have ever worn. Keep in mind on the very confusing size chart though. Like I said, I ordered a medium (Asian large) one and while it did fit me, it wasn't that slim as depicted in the photo even though I checked the chart roughly to make sure I was getting the right size which is why I was kinda disappointed.

Overall, if your looking for a nice cheap shirt, this is really one to go, but trust me, there are WAYY better shirts out there that give you more bang for your buck. This is a nice, soft, affordable, shirt that looks good, I got mine in the color Khaki. I hope this review helps anyone who is having trouble with the size charts as well :)I will be sure to buy more from this company in the future :) Keep up the good work!  
 
 
 
Tags:  doublju mens v-neck t-shirts with long sleeve review,slim shirts,

No comments:

Post a Comment